MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Theme] MyClean [Multilanguage]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2011-05-24, 06:26 AM)Flogging My Log Wrote: [ -> ]Hi how to add post thread button next to post replay can you provide help..

I dont understand... Confused
NewThread Button next to the replay button see picture and one more thing with opera your theme look like this
any fix??
Go to the templates: newthread, newreply and editpost and change this:

<td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="106" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>

For this:

<td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="90" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>
(2011-05-24, 12:09 PM)abdonroda Wrote: [ -> ]Go to the templates: newthread, newreply and editpost and change this:

<td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="106" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>

For this:

<td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="subject" size="90" maxlength="85" value="{$subject}" tabindex="1" /></td>

What is This??(Fix Issue with Opera Browser)
You realy dont understand what i want to??
Just another Publicar thema Button next to the replay button do you understand me
[Image: screenshot009i.png]

But that button does not bring MyBB.
Ok We not understand each other Nevermind
Let's see ... You want that next to the "New reply" button has a "New thread" button. But is that the "New thread" button brings not MyBB...
This is a great theme. abdonroda, can you please update the theme to be compatibility with the latest version of Mybb without being required to click the "Ignore Version Compatibility" check box when importing the theme?
(2011-05-28, 10:39 PM)Lojo Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great theme. abdonroda, can you please update the theme to be compatibility with the latest version of Mybb without being required to click the "Ignore Version Compatibility" check box when importing the theme?

Okay, I'll do it later.

To do this you just have to open the XML and change all of 1602 by 1603.
Do you need to do a fix for 1.6.4?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7