MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Did the normal support team have tonight off?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You guys (and gals?) seriously do a great job helping the MyBB community, and people should appreciate the wide variety of challenges you face.

/Beam me up Scotty Toungue
I agree, we should have a "Buy *those who are legal* a drink night, meaning we send money to the above stated, and they go out to the pub and drink. Those underage i dunno enjoy pepsi?
Free as in beer Smile

#
It is Spring Break...
  • Party at Aristotle's ... umm
  • Party at Aristotle's server/dorm/house/pad if you can find him, he's buying. Toungue
  • Happy Spring Break to all students and life-long learners of any age!

/Been online too long, have fun!
(2011-03-21, 07:54 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Free as in beer Smile

#
It is Spring Break...
  • Party at Aristotle's ... umm
  • Party at Aristotle's server/dorm/house/pad if you can find him, he's buying. Toungue
  • Happy Spring Break to all students and life-long learners of any age!

/Been online too long, have fun!

Too bad Mark is underage. Even for his home country, which has a lower age limit than mine Toungue
I'm not underage, however, I do not drink. Toungue
(2011-03-22, 12:01 AM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not underage, however, I do not drink. Toungue

Same here. I drink once or twice a year, and only one drink. Only on special occasions as well, like Thanks Giving and New Years are the usual days. Wink

Other than that, I drink about a gallon of water and 1 can of Coke a day.
(2011-03-22, 12:09 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-22, 12:01 AM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not underage, however, I do not drink. Toungue

Same here. I drink once or twice a year, and only one drink. Only on special occasions as well, like Thanks Giving and New Years are the usual days. Wink

Other than that, I drink about a gallon of water and 1 can of Coke a day.

I don't even drink caffeine. Water and lemonade are my best friend. Toungue
Heh, I don't drink coke for the caff, 1 can isn't enough caff to affect me anyways Wink I drink it because I enjoy the flavor hehehe.

Sometimes I'll change up the Coke for Dr. Pepper, Cherry 7 Up, Fresca, or Vernors.
Hooray for being alcohol-free. I don't drink either.
Pfff, how do you guys program without the Ballmer's peak Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3