MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changes aren't saving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've had this MyBB for about a month, runs fine and all.
I'm just getting tired of adding people to this user group and I'd like for them to put in requests so I can have some other people do that work for me.
Yet, whenever I go into the ACP and try to change the settings, it just reverts back.

These are some screen caps.
[Image: ok2.png]
As you can see, I set it so that they would have to put in a request to join.
I hit save changes,
[Image: ok1.png]
And went back to check it if it saved and then you get this.
[Image: ok3.png]

Any help with this?
Try refreshing the page. Chrome sometimes does this because of how much it caches pages.
^^^
That's good to know about Chrome, euantor.
I'd be diving into the database to try to figure out what was wrong, not thinking it could be the browser cache.
I did that at first Wink I'm not saying that is certainly the browser, but it causes problems for me sometimes. It's always best to rule out the simple fixes first.
That's correct. Chrome sometimes gives me the same issue too. I use FireFox when ever I encounter such issue.
(2011-03-21, 08:05 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I did that at first Wink I'm not saying that is certainly the browser, but it causes problems for me sometimes. It's always best to rule out the simple fixes first.

(2011-03-21, 10:11 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]That's correct. Chrome sometimes gives me the same issue too. I use FireFox when ever I encounter such issue.

So to 'reverse that' Chrome is probable really good at making forms "sticky" when you need them to be. Toungue

It's nothing to do with caching, you have to select the first option too. Obviously if you want to moderate join requests you have to allow them to join it first.
Thanks Matt,
"The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail." ~Charles R. Swindoll Smile
Alright, that was all fixed. Now when I have my group leaders try to remove someone it doesn't work.
All of them have tried it but doesn't work. Any help?
Can you explain how it doesn't work?? Error message?? Doesn't make any change?? What??