MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My new forum - Free Books - Promote Reading :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all ! I have started a new forum related to Books / novels for bookworms and bibliophiles Smile

So here it is : Readers Enclave \m/

My main objective of this site is to
  • Reduce piracy on books
  • Unite all readers, Promote reading and encourage people to read
  • And spread the joy of reading

Right now I am on free hosting and hence no expenses Wink Instead of spending money on adwords and hosting, I thought it's better to spend on books and give them free for members ! Also my cousin gave me $60 worth Amazon coupons.

So my contests ~ books are

1. God Father by Mario Puzo - 10/April/11
2. The Power by Rhonda Bryne - 20/April/11
3. Only Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer -
4. Losing My Virginity And Other Dumb Ideas by Madhuri Banerjee -
5. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore -

Right now I have planned to give books for every 10-15 days Smile Once I get enough members / traffic, then I think, I can give books every week.

So what you can do :
  • If you are a bookworm, register yourself today ! Or atleast please share the link in your FaceBook
  • You can donate your books
  • You can sponsor contests
  • Give me suggestions
  • design better logos / icons for site

Note : I humbly request you to share this in Facebook. If you have atleast one BookWorm friend he/she'd be happy to register. Pleeez Smile

Here is the link - http://www.readersenclave.com/showthread.php?tid=5

If you are registering, then it is better to keep same username as here, so that I can identify you guys easily.

Thank you for reading Smile
I love it! =D I'm in, and I'm definitely sharing the link with friends!!
Nice theme, however I don't see any copyright for it. Is it a Habbo Hotel theme? Looks like it. Logo doesn't really suit it, but good luck anyway!
(2011-03-21, 11:45 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]I love it! =D I'm in, and I'm definitely sharing the link with friends!!
Thanks a lot man Big Grin

(2011-03-22, 12:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme, however I don't see any copyright for it. Is it a Habbo Hotel theme? Looks like it. Logo doesn't really suit it, but good luck anyway!
yes, it is habbo theme. And thank you Smile
Nice theme Wink
Nice site. Good luck.
^thank you guys Big Grin
Why do Indian Authors have their own subforum?
Same question...

(2011-03-22, 05:52 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Why do Indian Authors have their own subforum?
It was requested by forum members Big Grin

Today is 5th day, I have 45 members, 126 posts, 28 threads. Is that a good sign ? Smile
Pages: 1 2