MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling custom theme BIN $30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://gamerslagoon.com is the demo, i am selling the theme, PSD included, BIN $30 offer anything i am quiting mybb and alot of forums to make time for something new.

Thanks
Do you have the rights to sell this theme?
Domain too?
I think it has been designed by Andraz ? Undecided
(2011-03-21, 06:32 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the rights to sell this theme?

Yes

(2011-03-21, 06:34 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Domain too?

Yes

(2011-03-21, 06:38 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I think it has been designed by Andraz ? Undecided

Yes

Yeah, Svizy designed it. @OP: you generally have to check with a theme author before selling it on, unless Andraz sold you full ownership rights and everything and stated in his terms you could sell it on. It's best to check with him Smile
I think He heavily edited Andraz's theme.

EDIT: Nope, this was a custom design by Andraz.
(2011-03-21, 06:55 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Svizy designed it. @OP: you generally have to check with a theme author before selling it on, unless Andraz sold you full ownership rights and everything and stated in his terms you could sell it on. It's best to check with him Smile

I already have... You must keep copyright or DMCA will be issued is what he says

(2011-03-21, 06:56 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I think He heavily edited Andraz's theme.

EDIT: Nope, this was a custom design by Andraz.

yes it is custom
Thanks for the support guys, it's great to see that noone wants that one of my themes gets sold without my knowledge. Means a lot!

I'd like to confirm that iTheme told me that he's selling the theme and he has bought the theme so he has the rights to sell it if he wishes. However, I'd like to inform the future owner of the theme that the copyright has to stay in-tact and can be removed by purchasing a copyright removal from me.
(2011-03-21, 07:03 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the support guys, it's great to see that noone wants that one of my themes gets sold without my knowledge. Means a lot!

I'd like to confirm that iTheme told me that he's selling the theme and he has bought the theme so he has the rights to sell it if he wishes. However, I'd like to inform the future owner of the theme that the copyright has to stay in-tact and can be removed by purchasing a copyright removal from me.

Thanks for confirming, domain and database if you really want i can sell, i have like 10 domains but as none include or are related to mybb i cannot advertise them here. If you want more info PM me.
Pages: 1 2