MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New web host - "not yet upgraded" error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just moved my whole site to a new host.

I've re-uploaded a copy of all the files from the old server, recreated the MySQL database and imported all the data. I've also updated the inc/config.php file with the new details.

But when I go to the forum, I get this error:

[attachment=22023]

I'm currently running MyBB 6.0. Also, trying to run the updater doesn't allow me to login.
Does it say your login details are actually wrong, or...??
No, there's no error message relating to incorrect details (as if nothing was entered).

Seems there's a couple of PHP errors though...

Before logging in:
Quote:Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /www/zzl.org/w/w/-/ww-c/htdocs/forum/inc/class_session.php on line 371

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/zzl.org/w/w/-/ww-c/htdocs/forum/inc/class_session.php:371) in /www/zzl.org/w/w/-/ww-c/htdocs/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1604

After attempting to log in:
Quote:Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /www/zzl.org/w/w/-/ww-c/htdocs/forum/inc/class_session.php on line 371

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/zzl.org/w/w/-/ww-c/htdocs/forum/inc/class_session.php:371) in /www/zzl.org/w/w/-/ww-c/htdocs/forum/inc/functions.php on line 1604

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/zzl.org/w/w/-/ww-c/htdocs/forum/inc/class_session.php:371) in /www/zzl.org/w/w/-/ww-c/htdocs/forum/install/upgrade.php on line 228

Also, trying to login with an invalid username/password does show a relative error message. Just logging in doesn't seem to go anywhere...
Are you sure your database is fully imported?? If you've taken a direct backup of your files and database from one host and put them on another this sort of thing shouldn't be happening, as it's the exact same data.
Sorry for the late response. Turns out it was a problem with the host. Got it working now, but thanks anyway. Smile