MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Follower User
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Plugin Name: Suscriber User
Plugin Author: Edson Ordaz
Plugin Website: http://www.mybb-es.com
Plugin Version: 1.0
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.6x
Plugin Lang Compatible: NYes
Plugin File Edits: 2
Plugin File Uploads: 3
Plugin Description: Option to Follow Users

It gives you the option to track users from their profile ..

This plugin creates the user profile a table where they are signing and showing their information in this table ...

It has settings from ACP.

Has ability to modify to your liking because the tables in global templates create multiple templates.
In Postbit shows the number of subscribed users with a link to click on this link opens a popup with a list of users who are the creator of the post!

The operation is as follows:
When you create a thread all users still to this user who created the thread them in a pm via the plugin automatic alerting you that the user that still has created a new topic on the forum by giving them the link, the user profile link, the link of the topic that I believe, among other things!

Language has an editable file!
In the part of the way down you can see some screenshots!

I hope they enjoy it! I'll be updating soon!

Screenshot
Screenshots @ MyBB Mods Site

Download
http://mods.mybb.com/view/suscriber-user

New version: 1.5

This new version works just like the past the only difference is that now runs through subscription requests, of course also adds a toolbar will alert when a user sends a request.

This petition is accepted or rejected by the same ai usercp.php find which users are subscribed and which are subscribed to you!

From that list useded may be able to remove their subscribers, the plugin do not worry they will not tell you off of your list!

In conclusion may also check or uncheck the box PM this is to send a PM to let them know whether they accept or reject!

Screenshot
Screenshots @ MyBB Mods Site

Download
http://mods.mybb.com/view/suscriber-user

So you follow someone, and then get notified (?) when they make a new post or thread or...?
Thanks
A new thread, as specified. Via PM btw
dang, it's unique Wink

I suggest to add this, for more information to user
on template suscriberusers_empty
replace with this
<td class="trow1"><center><font color="red" size="5"><strong>{$lang->notusersuscriber}</strong></font><br />By following this user, you will get notification on every his/her new thread</center></td>

[attachment=22034]
Well but that's a good choice for this is to put the templates Wink
I like the idea of this plugin. But it seems to be a little inconsistent with the choice of words. One time it's "subscribers" and the other time it's "followers". I know they are the same thing but it may confuse some people.
wow, thank you edson,,,,amazing
New version 1.5!
Updated the first post
hi..

a plug-in is really impressive

hidden forums opened a new topic, can we prevent followers pm to kick?
Pages: 1 2