MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What to do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I bought reseller package in www.centriohost.com and I want my money back.
There is written 30 days money back guarantee but when I submit ticket or go in live chat I type what is the reason and they close the session or don't answer the ticket.

Please I need help.. any suggestions what to do?

Thanks in advance!
The only thing i could suggest is maybe threaten them with some legal action... and see what they do.

Otherwise it is clearly written on the home page and in their TOS about the 30 Day Refund.
Yeah ... but no refund :@
I searched for centriohost.com on WebHostingTalk and there seemed more people that have trouble with them. Stories about highjacked domain names, stolen money, ... Man man, choosing low price above quality hosting is always a bad choice.

But anyway, how did you pay for it? Paypal or credit card? You could contact Paypal or your credit card company and explain them your situation and ask them if it's possible that they can force a refund.
I used PayPal, how can I ask them?
(2011-03-21, 11:14 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]I used PayPal, how can I ask them?

Contact us link near the bottom of there site.
(2011-03-21, 11:14 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]I used PayPal, how can I ask them?

Excellent. File a chargeback on the money. PayPal will investigate and you will have a change of receiving the money back.

If chargeback fails, file a claim.

EDIT: I did some investigation on this. Here is my conclusion.

[Image: imarlw.JPG]
Domain created in 2009.

[Image: ilVnUy.JPG]
Fake copyright date. Not to mention, its 2011 and not 2010.

BEEEEEEEEEEP - Thats strike one.

[Image: ijIL2m.JPG]
There are no positive ratings. Only low rating on their hosting. You can click on feedback and see.

BEEEEEEEEEEP - Thats stroke two.

[Image: ijINAu.JPG]
Domain's age says since 2009. Copyright says 2008. The information they put in whois is 2007. What a complete fail. They don't know when their site started.

BEEEEEEEEEEP - Thats final strike.

THHHEEEEYYY AAARRREEE SCCAAMMMM!! Big Grin - mY final conclusion.
If you paid for goods, I think you can dispute and charge your money back. Contact Paypal definitely though.
Why did you buy from a host that has almost no good reviews on the Internet?

File a chargeback with PayPal, they usually favour buyers.
(2011-03-22, 01:58 AM)ghoku Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ilVnUy.JPG]
Fake copyright date. Not to mention, its 2011 and not 2010.

it's not "fake", they just havent got round to updating it yet Toungue however they are claiming their name is trademarked and a registered name, which is unlikely. I don't know of any tools to check that Confused