MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have installed the cleannprofessional theme on two different message boards and it worked great. Both domains are hosting in same account.
However i have installed the theme and many others for testing on other board hosted on a VPS from amerinoc.com and i received this error message for every theme that i uplouded:
"MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt."
Obviously it is a hosting problem but i`m wandering what should i ask them.Is any addon for apache or a module who is not installed on my VPS ? Any suggestion is appreciate it, thanks.
Have you chmodded .cache/themes to 777?
(2011-03-22, 02:24 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Have you chmodded .cache/themes to 777?

Thanks for reply Elite, yep i changed mode as it specified in documantation.
Then the theme may be corrupted or not downloaded correctly. Please upload the theme here so I can take a look.
(2011-03-22, 03:17 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Then the theme may be corrupted or not downloaded correctly. Please upload the theme here so I can take a look.

I attached bellow the cleannprofessional theme.
[attachment=22029]
(2011-03-22, 04:01 AM)blaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-22, 03:17 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Then the theme may be corrupted or not downloaded correctly. Please upload the theme here so I can take a look.

I attached bellow the cleannprofessional theme.
images are uploaded with proper name in .images/ directory?

Hey crazy4cs,
Yep, everything is seted up by the book, including the theme instalation, the folder uplouded in images directory and then i uplouded the xml file via ACP -> New Theme. I am not so noob Big Grin
Did you give it no name and press "Ignore Version Compatibility"?
(2011-03-22, 12:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Did you give it no name and press "Ignore Version Compatibility"?

Yes i did.
Other details about my VPS: i have installed the wordpress multiuser on the server where is it hosted mybb board too and there is a trouble when i try to uploud images via wp posts. I received this error :
Quote:Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /usr/home/example/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 254

These kind of troubles appear ONLY on this damn vps.Sad