MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: remove Trash Can in Private messages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope somebody can help?
What do you mean remove trashcan in Private Message?
I think he want to remove Trash Can Link from Private Messages side bar.
I guess you would be doing wrong removing trash can,because all that messages that are deleted from sent and inbox folder goes there and the space does not get emptied unless you remove all those from trashcan so the new users could not find that folder and they would be unable to remove the PMs and empty free space.
(2011-03-22, 06:01 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]^^^
how to remove pm message usage meter?
For admins,there is no usage meter as their private messaging quota is unlimited by default,so if you want to remove that.

Just set, Number of Private message,some options in groups in users & groups tab to 0(0 means unlimited here)

How to disable Trash can?
So that message will be deleted permanently?
(2011-03-22, 10:50 AM)roldan Wrote: [ -> ]How to disable Trash can?
So that message will be deleted permanently?
I don't know if theres such an option that deletes private messages permanently from inbox without being sent to trash can,however I doubt.

(2011-03-22, 01:27 PM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-22, 06:09 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
For admins,there is no usage meter as their private messaging quota is unlimited by default,so if you want to remove that.

Just set, Number of Private message,some options in groups in users & groups tab to 0(0 means unlimited here)

thanks man.................Wink
sure.

(2011-03-22, 01:27 PM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-22, 06:09 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks man.................Wink
no problem,anytime.