MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VPS - Cheapest VPS for myBB - Amazing Price - Only for myBB community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You don't really answer my question about what experience you have. "we have a lot" doesn't tell me anything.

hosting211.com is a 5 month old domain.

Are you using http://jumpline.com ?

Is the support from you? Or is it from them? In other words if I create a trouble ticket do you just open it with Jumpline or do you know how to fix things yourself?

You say a "team working 24x7". Hmm.
(2011-03-22, 11:47 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You don't really answer my question about what experience you have. "we have a lot" doesn't tell me anything.

hosting211.com is a 5 month old domain.

Are you using http://jumpline.com ?

Is the support from you? Or is it from them? In other words if I create a trouble ticket do you just open it with Jumpline or do you know how to fix things yourself?

You say a "team working 24x7". Hmm.

No we are not using jumpline.com

Yes, it is a 5 month old domain name. We were in the market before as ND Hosting. Then we changed into Hosting211.

We are like I said, NOT using Jumpline. So all will come from us.

Yes a "Team". We will soon open a phone line for sales and billing issues, then technical issues.

Experience: We have been in the market for one year. First started as ND Hosting. Then 5 months ago, we change into Hosting 211.
Why was ND hosting closed?
(2011-03-23, 01:38 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Why was ND hosting closed?

It never was. We just changed the name.
Can I ask where you hired your dedicated server hosts? and

How many VPS plans are you intending to host on every server?
(2011-03-23, 04:49 AM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask where you hired your dedicated server hosts? and

How many VPS plans are you intending to host on every server?

My dedicated server are from dedicatednow. All hosted in USA. We are at the moment only planning to give out 30VPS overall. We will put 11 VPS per server.

If there is more in demand, then we will add and do more. But starting small for now.
30 VPSs total? 11*3=33.
(2011-03-23, 12:06 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]30 VPSs total? 11*3=33.

I was talking about general overview of how is it going to be setup. We may need to make few changes as well depending on the demands of the VPS. I was giving a safe point of how many VPS we will do per server, if it exceeds or in general.
Knowledge Base & Downloads sections are empty, How is it with a year experience?
(2011-03-24, 01:59 AM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]Knowledge Base & Downloads sections are empty, How is it with a year experience?

We give support via email, and live chat.

Also, I really don't think we need anything in the download section.
Pages: 1 2 3