MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Status" Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a plugin where people can make "status updates" (like twitter)? They have this feature on IP Board... just wondering if there is a plugin for mybb, thanks! Smile
There's also my plugin "mystatus": http://mods.mybb.com/view/mystatus - it's more like the IPB mod I believe
euantor's plugin is probably the closest to what you're looking for, but there's no plugin that shows a "feed" of recent statuses like IPB has.
thank you Smile
(2011-03-23, 12:23 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]euantor's plugin is probably the closest to what you're looking for, but there's no plugin that shows a "feed" of recent statuses like IPB has.

By a "feed", do you basically just mean like a box with the latest updates? If so, MyStatus has that already Smile
feeds is in profile isn't it? or did you mean it can be integrate into the sidebox? it would be awesome,...
anyway thanks for the plugin euantor...
(2011-04-15, 05:13 PM)airborne Wrote: [ -> ]feeds is in profile isn't it? or did you mean it can be integrate into the sidebox? it would be awesome,...
anyway thanks for the plugin euantor...

It can be shown as a box in the index too Smile Add the tag {$lateststatusupdates} (I think) to the index template.