MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: <snip>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<snip> is basically a website with everything, for everyone! It has gaming sections, chat sections, graphic sections, coding section, and support sections for those who want help with computer viruses, or website creation.

There is already alot of members, and its suprisingly active already for a new site. If you have any complaints, suggestions, or ideas make sure to let me or the admin on the site know.

Please check it out and sign up if you enjoy the site! Since its new, we are looking for moderators on the website. Just PM the admin on there and let him know which section you would like to moderate. There is currently 22 plugins installed to make the website 10x better.

<snip>

ENJOY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! Make sure to register if you enjoy!
targeting everyone = targeting no one, good start IMO dont like the theme.
(2011-03-23, 12:48 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]targeting everyone = targeting no one, good start IMO dont like the theme.

I don't understand what your saying with the "targeting everyone = targeting no one"

But I thought the theme might be the case for a couple people, so I installed 5 more themes that can be changed via your user control panel.
Basically you have such a wide niche you cannot cater for everyone.
(2011-03-23, 12:56 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]Basically you have such a wide niche you cannot cater for everyone.

I did not mean im focusing on everyone... Im target a specific group of individuals... If there is certain section a user does not like, they dont have to be participate. And it is entirely possible to cater to everyone... I don't understand what your getting at here...
It's just a saying it's hard to explain i am sure someone else would explain better than me.
(2011-03-23, 01:06 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]It's just a saying it's hard to explain i am sure someone else would explain better than me.

Yes, i understand what your getting at, but I just dont agree with it. Its not TO GENERAL, but Its general enough that a normal nerd/geek would love it.
Hi, there.

I like your forums, but I do have one issue.

If your site is aimed geeks/nerds, I think you should have a logo that reflects that.

Like, a dude with glasses, with barely visable binary scattered behind him or something.

But other than that, I love it.

Good job.
This guy is a duplicate account trying to circumnavigate a ban.