MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need content builders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Developing a new site, need some people to help with building some content.

If you're interested and you're a high quality person, send me a PM letting me know you're interested. You won't get paid.

Thanks,
-Shannon
Why the hell would anyone do this for free?
Nevermind, I need this thread closed administrators or mods.
(2011-03-23, 06:31 AM)Simse Wrote: [ -> ]Why the hell would anyone do this for free?

That's kinda what forums are. You aren't supposed to ask for posts though.
(2011-03-23, 05:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you're interested and you're a high quality person, send me a PM letting me know you're interested. You won't get paid.

I read that line 3 times just to make sure I was comprehending it correctly.
How about you stop whining about something that is such a simple request. I mean, in this world, everything you do requires effort. Do you always get paid for it? Also, won't you feel good helping a fellow member out? I would do the same for you.
(2011-03-25, 06:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How about you stop whining about something that is such a simple request. I mean, in this world, everything you do requires effort. Do you always get paid for it? Also, won't you feel good helping a fellow member out? I would do the same for you.

So write your own goddamn content.
I have been, that's the thing. Obviously I just need others to give me a hand, if they really want to. You didn't have to post here if you didn't comply, I was obviously looking for people who wanted to.
Quote:Nevermind, I need this thread closed administrators or mods.