MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CometChat in mybb 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

is there any tutorial a very clear tutorial how to integrate CometChat in mybb?

i install cometchat in my forum but it saying please login to use chat..

i hope someone could help me thnaks
Do you own licensed CometChat ?
You should be able to find the tutorials/guides on CometChat's support site.

Assuming you have a legal license, you should be able to access it no problem.
i follow the steps but on it still saying "Please login to use chat"
(2011-03-28, 07:20 AM)4rum25 Wrote: [ -> ]i follow the steps but on it still saying "Please login to use chat"

If you downloaded the MyBB integration version of CometChat, you shouldn't have any problems
The last time I checked there wasn't a MyBB Integration version, so most people would have had to use the Standalone & the MyBB Integration script some people came up with on the forums.

My license has expired for updates, so I can't confirm this by looking at what's available for download. Maybe there is an official MyBB one now, but the last time I checked which was approx. 1 month ago, there wasn't.
(2011-03-28, 02:39 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]The last time I checked there wasn't a MyBB Integration version, so most people would have had to use the Standalone & the MyBB Integration script some people came up with on the forums.

My license has expired for updates, so I can't confirm this by looking at what's available for download. Maybe there is an official MyBB one now, but the last time I checked which was approx. 1 month ago, there wasn't.

There's a MyBB integration now. It actually came out last week. Which license did you purchase?
I had the Pro, but it just expired on Saturday (1 Year), lol.
I'll renew eventually, when they have a significant upgrade to get.
But my MyBB forum's running fine with the Standalone, version 2.0.3 or 2.0.4.
in your CometChat directory, was there an integration.php file? If so, I might be able to help you
Yes there is, but don't worry about it Wink
It's not like mine's not working, and I'd hate to do anything that would violate their policy.

I'll just renew when there's a pretty big upgrade Smile

I appreciate your kind offer anyway.
Pages: 1 2