MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Duplicate entry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SMF to MyBB

SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key 'username'
Query:
 INSERT INTO users (`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`import_usergroup`,`import_additionalgroups`,`import_displaygroup`,`import_uid`,`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`website`,`showsigs`,`signature`,`showavatars`,`timezone`,`avatardimensions`,`avatartype`,`avatar`,`lastpost`,`icq`,`aim`,`yahoo`,`msn`,`hideemail`,`allownotices`,`regip`,`lastip`,`longregip`,`longlastip`,`language`,`passwordconvert`,`passwordconverttype`,`postnum`,`invisible`,`birthday`,`birthdayprivacy`,`subscriptionmethod`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`showquickreply`,`ppp`,`tpp`,`daysprune`,`timeformat`,`dst`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`style`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`reputation`,`timeonline`,`showcodebuttons`,`totalpms`,`unreadpms`,`pmfolders`,`notepad`,`threadmode`,`showredirect`,`dateformat`,`dstcorrection`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`suspendsignature`,`suspendsigtime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`loginattempts`,`failedlogin`,`usernotes`) VALUES ('2','2','2','','','','','','','','0','','','','','','1','What you found is not a bug, it's an undocumented feature.','1','','|','','','','','','','','','1','','','0','0','','249756859bb84997e293702786ef38c7835e99c0','smf11','0','1','1-1-1970','all','2','1','0','1','1','1','0','0','0','','0','','','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','','1','','','1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can','','','1','0','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','') 

Help. Huh
It seems like your db has some crashed tables.

(2011-03-23, 02:23 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like your db has some crashed tables.

Can you be more specific please? What exactly do I need to analyze?
Go to Your hosting control panel > SQL databases manager > phpmyadmin > select your database > and see if there is any crashed table ?
And how would I know if a table is crashed?

EDIT: I find everything normal.
Is you SMF forum modified?
(2011-03-23, 02:23 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like your db has some crashed tables.

It's nothing to do with crashed tables, for some reason it is unable to get the username of the users from the SMF board.
Which is why my question still stands, is the SMF forum modified in any way? Exactly what version is it?