MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving report post button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

I'm trying to move the Report Post button to a different location, however it doesn't appear in the new location. The screenshots I've included show where I want to move the button to. Any suggestions??

Here is my showthread_classic_header template:
<tr>
			<td class="tcat" width="15%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->author}</strong></span></td>
			<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->message}</strong></span>
            <div align="right">{$post['button_report']}</div></td>                          
</tr>
It can't as it is not evaluating in showthread.php file. You may change its location in postbit template however. I'll try and post it if found its solution.
Alright, Go to: ACP > Templates > Postbit Templates > postbit > and find;
{$post['posturl']}

Add the following code just before that;
<div class="float_right">{$post['button_report']}</div>

Save the template. It will look like now this;
[attachment=22045]

You may now delete the following code from the same template to avoid duplicate Report buttons.
{$post['button_report']}
Thanks, that worked (I would give you a +rep, but you know the reasons why I can't XD)
I don't care about the reps Wink Your gratitude is more then reps Wink
I'm editing a theme that doesn't have the classic header bar, how would I add the report button to that theme?
In-between <td> tags.
I'm an idiot, was inserting the code into the wrong template Toungue