MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Insert image between category
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No ithink you should only need it once as the code repets its self there is only one lot of code that diplays catergories wheter you have 1 or 20
(2011-03-30, 07:15 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]No ithink you should only need it once as the code repets its self there is only one lot of code that diplays catergories wheter you have 1 or 20

Ok, and the code for multiple pictures to categories looks like ??
I have no idea as i'm not a coder but there is only one template for catergories and it just repeats it down the pge for each catergorie each individual catergorie isn,t on a seperate template. at least that is how i see it.
Why are you changing the code? Did I mention changing the code or repeating it? No.

Do exactly as I said and it will work.
(2011-03-31, 10:27 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you changing the code? Did I mention changing the code or repeating it? No.

Do exactly as I said and it will work.

I didn't change the code... first i pasted it as you give me... but it didn't work... no images betwwen categories was shown.

Now the code is still on... but no image is showing...
I know its paid, but its better to spend 5 bucks instead of wasting your precious time. Here is: http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=366
(2011-04-01, 10:49 AM)uzurpatoru Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't change the code... first i pasted it as you give me... but it didn't work... no images betwwen categories was shown.

Then you're doing it wrong.
(2011-04-01, 10:52 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I know its paid, but its better to spend 5 bucks instead of wasting your precious time. Here is: http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=366
That is random... and i do not wish to pay for this... i keep on searching till i find out... Or somebody explains better...

(2011-04-01, 12:29 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-01, 10:49 AM)uzurpatoru Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't change the code... first i pasted it as you give me... but it didn't work... no images betwwen categories was shown.

Then you're doing it wrong.

I tell you the code is on, as you told me in the firs post and nothing shows... why ?
What's your URL?
Pages: 1 2 3 4