MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Video buton bug on editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please can someone help me fix this bug?

[Image: komunikat.png]

reuploading the editor.js didn't help... please help me fix this...
Can you run the file verification tool Found under Admincp >> Tools & Maintenance and check if there are any files missing or changed?

If this a new installation? Update? Are you using the default theme? Does this happen on the default theme?
Dood,this is some type of I don't know,but not bug.Actually,if the CSS of .table is #ffffff that table's text would be shown white,I was mad before this last night.

But unfortunately,it changes other text color as well,so I need a new CSS attribute especially for this table drop down thing,any idea?
(2011-03-24, 05:32 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Can you run the file verification tool Found under Admincp >> Tools & Maintenance and check if there are any files missing or changed?

If this a new installation? Update? Are you using the default theme? Does this happen on the default theme?

I run the file verification tool but there is no info of any missing files, All I changed in editor.js is the size of the editor in thread replies.

Yes, this is the new installation of the latest version mybb 1.6.2.
Im using the default theme and Afresh Black theme. The bug is present in all themes of course with polish translation as you see in this screen from default theme set:

The board language is polish.

So I just compared the board in polish and in english and here what's happened:

So I guess that its an issue in Polish Translation feature which I downloaded from here in mybb.com.

Also I have a problem with login feature which is also from the Polish translation feature:

[Image: 31781529.png]

I cannot find the file responsable for Remembering login as you see it says UNDEFINE. I checked on English language default and everything seems to be fine.

So is there any possibility for me to fix those problems in my Polish translation files?
(2011-03-24, 10:51 PM)^(-.-)^ Wrote: [ -> ]Also I have a problem with login feature which is also from the Polish translation feature:

[Image: 31781529.png]

I cannot find the file responsable for Remembering login as you see it says UNDEFINE. I checked on English language default and everything seems to be fine.

So is there any possibility for me to fix those problems in my Polish translation files?

Go to ACP > Templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_guest > and find;
	lang.remember_me = "any thing";
and change it to;
	lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}";

That's because your header_welcomeblock_guest template is not default.
Yes but where can I find the attribute of $lang->remember_me so I can add a translation for it because in polish translation there is no such attribute in member.lang file
After changing as you said, it's know empty:

[Image: 29172652.png]
Its not in member.lang its in global.lang

EDIT: and its actually $l['remember_me'] when it goes in the lang file not $lang->
The same as the video language variable. You should add the language variable into your global.lang file.
(2011-03-24, 11:11 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]The same as the video language variable. You should add the language variable into your global.lang file.

And where can I find that video language Variable?
You can compare your Polish global.lang file to English global.lang file.
By default, in English global.lang file, you'll find this variable (line #161):
$l['editor_video_dailymotion'] = "Dailymotion";
$l['editor_video_googlevideo'] = "Google Video";
$l['editor_video_metacafe'] = "MetaCafe";
$l['editor_video_myspacetv'] = "MySpace TV";
$l['editor_video_vimeo'] = "Vimeo";
$l['editor_video_yahoo'] = "Yahoo Video";
$l['editor_video_youtube'] = "YouTube";

So, if you don't have those language variable in your Polish global.lang file, you need to add it there.
Pages: 1 2