MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hack0Holic Gaming Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please join the site and help out!Big Grin

http://hack0holichacks.2kool4u.net/

Will be looking for people to work for me also so may post one in the other section!
Your site is blocked due to phishing attempts from the domain.
Your site probably won't go anywhere on such a domain.

Sounds like a hacking forum (not sure if it's gaming or not)
(2011-03-24, 11:06 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Your site is blocked due to phishing attempts from the domain.
Your site probably won't go anywhere on such a domain.

Sounds like a hacking forum (not sure if it's gaming or not)

It is a hacking and gaming forum but how was it blocked from phishing attempts?Dodgy
hacking forums aren't allowed here either
(2011-03-24, 11:33 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]hacking forums aren't allowed here either

omg it is a hacking and gaming forum for gamesDodgy
oh ok, so you're just jerks, then
(2011-03-24, 11:34 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]oh ok, so you're just jerks, then

whatHuh i was saying that this is a gaming and hacking forum for games?!?Angry
dudes who hack online games are hardcore jerks.
(2011-03-24, 11:40 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]dudes who hack online games are hardcore jerks.

Troll much?

I used to hack PSP games, its a good learning experience believe it or not. I got really involved in the games coding and made a lot of my own hacks. I think its cool anyhow, nice site, good luck with it.
(2011-03-25, 03:29 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-24, 11:40 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]dudes who hack online games are hardcore jerks.

Troll much?

I used to hack PSP games, its a good learning experience believe it or not. I got really involved in the games coding and made a lot of my own hacks. I think its cool anyhow, nice site, good luck with it.

his post is the one time I agree with him.

regarding the actual site, the theme wastes a lot of space. the logo is too large, the forum folder icons are too large
Pages: 1 2