MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment Permissions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I've ticked attachment permission for some groups in a specific forum. But when I click "Save My Permissions" and re-check, I'm so surprised because it was reseted to be the previous edition T_T (non-ticked to attachment permission).

Did I miss some CHMOD or something like that?

Please help, thanks in advance.
Can you make sure that you CHMOD:

.inc/settings.php and .inc/config.php to 666? Smile
(2011-03-25, 07:46 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make sure that you CHMOD:

.inc/settings.php and .inc/config.php to 666? Smile

Yes, they are having a correct CHMOD. If not how could I edit anything?
Which attachment permission is it? download? post? edit?
(2011-03-25, 08:09 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Which attachment permission is it? download? post? edit?

Post.
I can't reproduce that. What are the other permissions on that forum for that group?

Lastly, I know this may sound crazy but have you tried a different browser?
(2011-03-25, 08:34 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]I can't reproduce that. What are the other permissions on that forum for that group?

Lastly, I know this may sound crazy but have you tried a different browser?

The other permissions are okay, I thought this happened when you tried deactive a forum then reactive it Sleepy

Yeah, I will try Big Grin
(2011-03-25, 08:34 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Lastly, I know this may sound crazy but have you tried a different browser?
Haha,its not fuinny,because such things always use to happen with me. Toungue

Hi,

I tried with other browser, but seem it changed no thing Sad Do anyone have any solutions else?

Thanks in advance.
I'm having this exact problem.

I have a special usergroup which has access to a private forum. In the permissions for that forum, under Edit Permissions - Under Posting/Rating, I click on "Can post attachments?", and the permission doesn't stick. If I go back and look it's okay, then I go back again, it's reverted.

Any solutions to this??
Pages: 1 2