MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customizing the forum home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need to hide the last post URL at one forum on the index page.
Thx for the help!
That needs a plugin.
OK, but anybody who can make it?

I don't need a whole plugin, a tutorial how to edit the files..

Thank you so much.
Nobody?
And for some buck$?

Pm me.
Unfortunately you couldn't do it by editing files. Trust me, I've tried. The only solution I've found removes the last post from all the forums. You can always try xThreads I think it's called. Sorry I haven't got a link, I'm on my phone.
(2011-03-28, 11:07 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately you couldn't do it by editing files. Trust me, I've tried. The only solution I've found removes the last post from all the forums. You can always try xThreads I think it's called. Sorry I haven't got a link, I'm on my phone.

You can't do this by using XThreads since its not the working area of that plugin. However I assume you mean Template Conditional Plugin: http://community.mybb.com/thread-31860.html
(2011-03-29, 07:06 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You can't do this by using XThreads since its not the working area of that plugin.
Really? Did you try it?
(2011-03-29, 07:06 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-29, 07:06 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You can't do this by using XThreads since its not the working area of that plugin.
Really? Did you try it?

Of course, You can't erase or add any thing on last post area using XThreads. You can do this using Template Conditionals however.
(2011-03-29, 07:09 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, You can't erase or add any thing on last post area using XThreads.

How about this?
[attachment=22109]
Are you using Template Conditionals for this or XThreads ?
Pages: 1 2