MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MANY MANY error emails for MySQL Err 1064
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm getting tons of emails every day with the following text. I did some searching but didn't find any solutions immediately. Apparently this was addressed in 1.6.1... but not for me?
Any help would be appreciated!

Your copy of MyBB running on Your Site (yourdomain.com) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 20
File:  (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')
			ORDER BY p.dateline' at line 4
Query: 
			SELECT u.*, u.username AS userusername, p.*
			FROM mybb_posts p
			LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=p.uid)
			WHERE p.pid IN ()
			ORDER BY p.dateline
What plugins do you have??
Here are a couple screenshots of my plugins. Note that not all are enabled or installed.
Can you link to an example location where you get the SQL Syntax error?? Will help in finding out which plugin is causing the problem Smile
There is no example location. All I have that is giving an error is the email which I copied above. My users are not reporting any issues either. Thanks for your help Smile
Something must be triggering the error to appear, MyBB just doesn't send random SQL Syntax errors if nothing is happening.

I'll leave this to Matt as it's puzzling to me :/
This wasn't fixed in 1.6.1, it is fixed for 1.6.3.

Revisions for a fix are available here: http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1290
Still getting errors in 1.6.3...
It will be fixed at next maintenance release.
hmmm... when's that?
Pages: 1 2