MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template Editing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I attmpt to click "Save and Continue Editing" it directs me to the forum index page. When I refresh that page it goes to the Template Sets page and displays this error:

Please make sure you have all the input required to edit this template (tid and sid)

It works every so often, but I'm just confused as to what is causing this error?

The urls I'm using are:

Viewing template:
/admin/index.php?module=style-templates&action=edit_template&title=index&sid=2&expand=6

After pressing submit:
/admin/index.php?module=style-templates&action=edit_template&expand=6

Thanks for any input!
Have you uploaded all your files located in the admin folder?
Yes, I've re-upladed them too, dont think that's the problem though because its the same file anyways (I think). Still no luck Sad
You must have custom rewrite rules somewhere here or something if it's doing this... do you have any other software running on your server?? Do you mean that when you submit the form, the URL is but it shows the forum index...??
I accidently had an old htaccess in the folder above it, I've removed that and now I get the following:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /admin/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at ****** Port 80
What's ./admin/index.php CHMOD to?? There's something on your server somewhere causing it to give this error.