MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Spike in French People?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently many French people are joining our site how is this even possible and how do I get rid of them?

My site is English too
What is your website about?
Tell them clearly the spoken language in english and if they don't understand find a solution to ban all france ip's.
This is the weirdest complaint ever.
(2011-03-25, 07:11 PM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]how is this even possible

French people can use computers too.
(2011-03-25, 07:34 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-25, 07:11 PM)Wes the Bes Wrote: [ -> ]how is this even possible

French people can use computers too.

LOL
My website is about a gamer that disney made...
However, it does not offer any foreign languages.
I know it's a weird complaint because it shouldn't happen
If French people want to come, then they're going to come. Maybe they like that game too. It's not Mybb's fault.
Why are you discriminating your forum by forbidden French people from registering?

Does that mean that MyBB should stop French people using their software because there is no section for French people to post in?
(2011-03-26, 12:34 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you discriminating your forum by forbidden French people from registering?

Does that mean that MyBB should stop French people using their software because there is no section for French people to post in?
What the heck?
I said no part of the forum does speak French and about 30% are French I have no idea what is drawing them to the forum, and I am most certainly not discriminating the French...
It's strange though I know they may want to join, but they're user names are funny.
Like one said:
Maison de Bois
Meaning Wooden house.
We have banned an email address ending but I need to know how to put an end to French people coming onto my forums, for My forums are pour garcons et filles de qui sont anglais as you say in French (Boys and Girls of Whom are English)
Pages: 1 2