MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow admin to upload list of emails to block instead of manually typing 1 by 1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you go to Admin CP > Configuration > Banning > Disallowed Email Addresses / Disallowed Usernames

Could it be made so that we can edit a page containing a list of emails/usernames like how we edit templates and such? It'd be much more easier than typing in a list of 1000 one by one...
Something else that might be better is a banned emails list in XML format that can be uploaded via a form.
If you have the list I would imagine a simple script to have them inserted into the database would be easy.

Or, write a query to insert them as well(basically same amount of work just more direct Toungue).
I just thought it should be pretty obvious to make such a thing standard instead of having the admins do it through MySQL and other coding. I mean, with all these bots nowadays, you just have to support list import/export in the banning settings.
In that case the stop forum spam plugin would work better as it uses a central database that the admin doesn't have to update manually...