MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply's Loading Icon loading forever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yess Ok Thankss!
I know this is weird and stupid but for some reason, the issue came back again. I didn't touched anything at all, and the retweet and like widgets I had are removed.

Can you please look into it again and hope you can point out what's causing the issue. test/test101 should still be available.
What version of MyBB are you running? I know, 1.4 but which exactly? I've looked on 1.4.15 and your thread.js seems to be different from that from mine. I would suggest downloading the latest version of 1.4 and overwrite all the files.

Also the post id is missing from the postbit which breaks the Quick Reply script. In postbit and postbit_classic, check if the table has this attribute:
 id="post_{$post['pid']}"
Otherwise add it.
There's a problem with your postbit template (what was just posted above). It seems you (or your theme author) has put the code for the postbit_classic template into the postbit template; this is why I don't recommend people do this, it doesn't work.

Can you post your postbit template here??
Appreciate the response. I am doing the customization and I had been doing this right straight from the template, which I just realized that now, with the advent of MyBB 1.6, I will have a hard time to upgrade, so once I have time, I'll create a new theme and port over my changes there...meanwhile, hope you can contend on this theme whose customizations are all on the default templates.

@Aries-Belgium: I'm running on 1.4.13 (yet).

As per request Matt, here's my postbit template:
{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<table border="0" cellspacing="$theme[borderwidth]" cellpadding="2" class="tborder" width="100%">
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2">
{$post['posturl']} {$post['icon']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['postdate']}, {$post['posttime']}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" rowspan="2" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>

<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}<br />
{$post['useravatar']}<br />
{$post['groupimage']}<br /><br />
{$post['user_details']}<br />
{$post['iconfacebook']}<br />

</td>
<td class="trow1" width="85%" valign="top">
<table width="100%">
<tr><td>
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
<strong>{$post['subject']}</strong>
<br><br>
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;">
{$post['editedmsg']}
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</td></tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2" width="100%" valign="bottom" height="18">
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
        <td align="left"><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}</span></td>
        <td align="right"><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</span></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr style="{$post['tyl_display']};" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">
			{$post['thankyoulike_data']}
		</tr>{$post['thxdsp_inline']}
</table>{$post['thxdsp_outline']}
<div style="padding-bottom:0px"></div>

I do understand that I need to something like:
id="post_{$post['pid']}"

...apparently, I don't know which exact element I'll have to append this attribute. My apologies.
Third line there:

<table border="0" cellspacing="$theme[borderwidth]" cellpadding="2" class="tborder" width="100%">

change to:

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme[borderwidth]}" cellpadding="2" class="tborder" width="100%" id="post_{$post['pid']}" >
I have modified postbit already Matt adding:
id="post_{$post['pid']}" 

...and the issue seemed to be reproducible still.
Looks like you've got some non-default javascript files too. Download your version of 1.4 from here [Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) and upload a fresh copy of ./jscripts/thread.js
Sorry for all the trouble Matt, but I had already replaced thread.js with the default version (1.4.13) before I opened this thread, but anyway, I just did it again. Redownloaded 1.4.13 and uploaded thread.js didn't seem to resolve the issue.
(2011-03-28, 02:25 AM)rangana Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for all the trouble Matt, but I had already replaced thread.js with the default version (1.4.13) before I opened this thread, but anyway, I just did it again. Redownloaded 1.4.13 and uploaded thread.js didn't seem to resolve the issue.

It seems to work over here, now. Maybe you have to do a hard refresh to clear cache. CTRL+F5
Pages: 1 2 3