MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins aren't uninstalling correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed multiple plugins but for some reason when I uninstall them and when I even delete the actual files, they still have their setting options.
As I tried it with multiple plugins I can't blame any particular plugin.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Are all of the listed directories/files in Tools & Maintenance chmodded correctly?
the authors may have wrote the uninstall codes properly.
If you want,try deleting those tables from your PhpMyAdmin. (DO NOT MESS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.)
(2011-03-26, 09:54 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Are all of the listed directories/files in Tools & Maintenance chmodded correctly?

I checked it says "All of the required files and directories have the proper CHMOD settings."

(2011-03-26, 12:44 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]the authors may have wrote the uninstall codes properly.

I still have options for Profile Views in the settings, I can also see the Usergroup Legend by HSC Community activation option in my plugins, when I even uninstalled them and delete their files.

(2011-03-26, 01:07 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]If you want,try deleting those tables from your PhpMyAdmin. (DO NOT MESS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.)

I'm a novice, so that's not an option for me.

you can delete options directly in the admin cp under the configuration manage/edit tab

it's the responsibility of the plugin to remove those in their uninstall routine
(2011-03-26, 04:36 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]you can delete options directly in the admin cp under the configuration manage/edit tab

it's the responsibility of the plugin to remove those in their uninstall routine

You're right. Thank you so much it worked.