MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CSS Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've changed the a:link in the global.css from white to black, but it just won't update. You can check the CSS in Firebug, the hex code is #616161 (a dark color) but the links still display as white. Site:

http://penpoint.org/forum
If you're trying to change links in specific sections, updating .a:link just won't work alone. That updates general links and such. What link colours are you attempting to change?
(2011-03-26, 09:33 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]If you're trying to change links in specific sections, updating .a:link just won't work alone. That updates general links and such. What link colours are you attempting to change?

trow 1 & 2, boardstats and bottommenu are the ones I'd prefer not to be white. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm usually good with CSS Big Grin
(2011-03-26, 09:45 PM)Vocaloid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-26, 09:33 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]If you're trying to change links in specific sections, updating .a:link just won't work alone. That updates general links and such. What link colours are you attempting to change?

trow 1 & 2, boardstats and bottommenu are the ones I'd prefer not to be white. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm usually good with CSS Big Grin

Go into the global.css

Under .trow1 add:

.trow1 a:link {
color: #000000;
}

Under .trow2 add:

.trow2 a:link {
}

Under .bottommenu add:

.bottommenu a:link {