MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing Styles in AdminCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've come across a "bug" when trying to edit my styles through the admincp in firefox. Basically I load the css page (advanced) through firefox. When the page finishes loading it shows the text box with the css... but twice. If I try to edit anything and save it nothing will be saved and the textbox will be empty next time I load it. I'm running a fresh installation (1.6.2) and only have a select amount of plugins installed. I have Infobar (1.4), ProStats (1.8), Index Top Posters (1.0.1), Thanks (3.9) installed. Anybody have any idea what I can do to fix this?

UPDATE:
if I reload the page a few times sometimes it will show one textbox and let me save. But I have to refresh many times before it loads right. I'm guessing this is a javascript issue? It's been happening for a while and I just recently looked into doing something to fix it.
What, so it actually shows two textboxes...?? Does it happen in any other browsers??
I haven't installed any other browsers on this machine so I can't say. I only have firefox installed. I've included a shot of the screen.
Most peculiar... try going to ACP > Home > Preferences > disable CodePress > does it still happen??
It works fine when I disable CodePress. I'll use this fix since it does the job, any idea whats causing it to mess up to begin with? is this a common problem?

Thanks alot for your help!
We know CodePress is buggy and we're going to change it soon, but I don't think anybody has had it do this before.
Well I appreciate the help! I can put out without the CodePress for now until a future update changes it. I appreciate the help though, at least now I can edit my styles!! =p