MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Dir is Failing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I cant access admin panel as Im getting some weird error_log message, and this happened

after my server moved to another server (its better and faster), and my site works but only admin

page doesnt.

Here is the error_log:

<error>
	<dateline>1293370991</dateline>
	<script></script>
	<line>0</line>
	<type>42</type>
	<friendly_type>MyBB Error</friendly_type>
	<message>Your board has not yet been upgraded. Please do so before attempting to browse 

it.</message>
</error>

<error>
	<dateline>1293371212</dateline>
	<script></script>
	<line>0</line>
	<type>42</type>
	<friendly_type>MyBB Error</friendly_type>
	<message>Your board has not yet been upgraded. Please do so before attempting to browse 

it.</message>
</error>

<error>
	<dateline>1293397383</dateline>
	<script></script>
	<line>0</line>
	<type>20</type>
	<friendly_type>MyBB SQL Error</friendly_type>
	<message>SQL Error: 1146 - Table 'dirtouser_db.mybb_mybb_templates' doesn't exist
Query: 
			INSERT 
			INTO mybb_mybb_templates (`title`,`sid`,`version`,`template`) 
			VALUES ('usercp_invite','-2','60','<html>
<head>
<title>{\$mybb->settings[\'bbname\']} - {\$lang->inv_send_invite}</title>
{\$headerinclude}
<script>
	var inv_email="{\$lang->inv_email}";
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/invite.js"></script>
</head >
<body onload="AddEmailBox()">
{\$header}

<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
{\$usercpnav}
<td valign="top">
<form name="inv_form">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{\$theme[\'borderwidth\']}" cellpadding="{\$theme[\'tablespace

\']}" class="tborder" id="frm">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="3"><strong>{\$lang->inv_send_invite}</strong></td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />
<div align="center">
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_invite" />
<input type="button" class="button" name="submit" value="{\$lang->inv_send_btn}" onclick="invite

(inv_form);"/>
<input type="button" class="button" name="addBox" value="{\$lang->inv_add_box}" 

onclick="AddEmailBox();"/>
<input type="button" class="button" name="resetall" value="{\$lang->inv_reset_all}" 

onclick="resetAll();"/>
</div>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</form>
{\$footer}
{\$invcopy}
</body>
</html>')
		</message>
</error>

<error>
	<dateline>1293528306</dateline>
	<script>admin/modules/user/myawards.php</script>
	<line>386</line>
	<type>2</type>
	<friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
	<message>copy(/home/dirtouser/domains/mydomain.com.com/public_html/./uploads/awards/gold_24.png) 

[<a href='function.copy'>function.copy</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied</message>
</error>

<error>
	<dateline>1293528320</dateline>
	<line>330</line>
	<type>2</type>
	<message>copy(/home/dirtouser/domains/mydomain.com.com/public_html/./uploads/awards/gold_24.png) 

[<a href='function.copy'>function.copy</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied</message>
</error>

<error>
	<dateline>1293533340</dateline>
	<line>386</line>
	<type>2</type>

</error>

<error>
	<dateline>1293534168</dateline>
	<line>386</line>
	<type>2</type>
	<message>copy(/home/dirtouser/domains/mydomain.com.com/public_html/./uploads/awards/cpa.png) [<a 

href='function.copy'>function.copy</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied</message>
</error>

<error>
	<dateline>1293534171</dateline>
	<line>386</line>
	<type>2</type>
	<message>copy(/home/dirtouser/domains/mydomain.com.com/public_html/./uploads/awards/cpa.png) [<a 

href='function.copy'>function.copy</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied</message>
</error>

<error>
	<dateline>1293534174</dateline>
	<line>386</line>
	<type>2</type>

Take a screenshot of the error page please
I dont need to.. it says:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request"
This is the error 500 by the sounds of it, try contacting your webhost with the issue and make sure your admin directory is still in your forums root directory... And the confog file for it is working...
Look in the server error log, the error log file you're looking at it for files generated by MyBB, a 500 Internal Server error is coming from the server, so will be in the server error logs. You'll need to ask your host where this is if you don't know.
I am on my private VPS server and it said this:

[Sun Mar 27 22:30:29 2011] [error] [client xxx.xx.x.x] Failed loading /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.17.so:  /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.17.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, referer: http://www.domain.com/index.php
and so on.. but I can open index.php only I cant open /admin/dir. I have ioncube loader installed and so on.. Idk whats the problem.
Well. Seems to be a problem related to php configuration. If you are using cPanel you can use easyapache in WHM to rebuild php. If the case is different please contact your host for them to fix issues.
Well when i go to easyapache on whm it asks me build profile now and recomplie php and files, and then it said this may cause data loss, im insecure should I use easyapache? Also Ive fixed ioncube loader and now im getting this kind of error: The ionCube PHP Loader is disabled because of startup problems.
That means that ioncube is disabled and you can re-enable via php.ini. It says that it MAY cause data lose but most times it will not.
How to re-enable it via php.ini ? ioncube loader is in php.ini what to do next?
Pages: 1 2