MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make a new website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way for me to create a new website on cpanel? If so, how?

Thanks!
You can sign up for free webhost like http://www.x10hosting.com/ they might have a auto installer on their cPanel service for MyBB or you may have to install MyBB manually
Thanks, i already have a website on cpanel and a webhost, do I need a new webhost to create a new site then?
No. Do you have your domain registered with the same service that the cpanel is on, though? Well, what's your webhost?
i use host4post
In the cpanel, there's most likely a 'New Addon Domain' or 'New Subdomain' option. That's how you create a new site.
(2011-03-26, 11:06 PM)Vocaloid Wrote: [ -> ]In the cpanel, there's most likely a 'New Addon Domain' or 'New Subdomain' option. That's how you create a new site.
Yeah, there is probably an option to do that.

If you want to shoot me a PM I would be more than happy to help get you started Smile
I thought we had already answered this question for you in the thread you created?
(2011-03-27, 08:58 PM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we had already answered this question for you in the thread you created?

yep, you did Big Grin

I created a support ticket
Pages: 1 2