MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads Per Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a plugin that has the ability to show every thread in a forum. I wanted something where I can specify specific forums to show all threads alphabetically (As an index). If it isn't possible to have the sub forums show on the same page, that is fine, but being able to have each forum be able to have all threads shown on its own page is a must. Please let me know if this is possible, and if more info is needed. I'm a newbie to MyBB 1.6.2. I've scoured the forums and could not find anything like I am looking for.

IE
Main - Forum
Sub - F1, F2, F3
I want to be able to have all threads shown for F1,F2, and F3 on one page, not in the 50 thread increments and if F1, F2, or F3 have sub forums themselves to have those threads show up as well.

I know it is possible to increase the threads per page under the ACP, But I don't want the users on the forum to be able to jack up there threads per page to over 50.

Right now We are currently doing it manually and have one forum post for the index, but gets extremely tedious especially if one of the mod's deletes a post and doesn't update the index. Thanks

Eqxavster