MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Global Battlefield - All Battlefield Games Fansite / Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-04-01, 03:55 PM)donatas Wrote: [ -> ]I got MyTabs plug in from the mods section on this site for free.

And yeah I will work on that issue soon, I just amateur coder so I will try fix it.

It's not a complex issue. You've created a new div for the background which I cannot understand at all.
remove the #bg and the <div id="bg"></div>

change:
body {
	background: #152533;
	color: #000;
	font-family: Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
	font-size: 13px;
	text-align: center; /* IE 5 fix */
	line-height: 1.4;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
}

to this:

body {
	background: #152533 url(http://globalbattlefield.com/images/bg.png) top center no-repeat;
	color: #000;
	font-family: Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
	font-size: 13px;
	text-align: center; /* IE 5 fix */
	line-height: 1.4;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;

If you create a seperate div for the background and setting the width the browser will add x/y scroll bars to ensure that the user can see all the content.

Thanks for the help assasino but that did not help, it even caused more problems.

Don't worry ill try fix it.
What problems did it create.
Its been fixed with your help thanks.
site looks good man nice job
Aww crap, that was the old theme now... But thanks

BRAND NEW THEME !
Hope this new theme won't put off people... If anyone seen old theme please comment on the new theme and which do you prefer more.

Thanks
(2011-04-11, 07:02 PM)donatas Wrote: [ -> ]BRAND NEW THEME !
Hope this new theme won't put off people... If anyone seen old theme please comment on the new theme and which do you prefer more.

Thanks

Looks pretty good. I like how you matched the header picture with the overall theme color of the board. Good luck with your new theme! In addition, the forum stats at the bottom is a nice feature.

(2011-04-13, 12:10 AM)Forbin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-11, 07:02 PM)donatas Wrote: [ -> ]BRAND NEW THEME !

Thanks

Looks pretty good. I like how you matched the header picture with the overall theme color of the board. Good luck with your new theme! In addition, the forum stats at the bottom is a nice feature.

Thank you, It took me a while to adjust the colours to make it look nice and neat, I think few colours still need to be re-adjusted but most of it done.

Please don't be shy, if your interested into Battlefield, sign up and help us grow.
I like the forum category banners thing you got going, nice touch.
Pretty nice theme,precisely customised,in every aspect.
All the best,i wish u will make ur mission accomplished.
Roger that.
Pages: 1 2 3