MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAwards plug in...postbit help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I'm wondering if it is possible to remove the small icons that go along with the "MyAwards" plug in from the post bit.

I'd like them to only display in the profile if possible.

OR

Is it possible to have a user select 2-3 awards that would then display in their post bit? I would really love this.

Thanks!
Yes. I recommend you just go to the plugin file and comment out the postbit hook reference at the top. That should do it.
Or go to postbit_author_user and remove {$myawards}.
(2011-03-28, 08:18 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Or go to postbit_author_user and remove {$myawards}.

but why run a now useless hook? commenting the hook is much more efficient and best pracctice
I know the other way is much more efficient, it's just another, easier alternative.
(2011-03-28, 08:40 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]I know the other way is much more efficient, it's just another, easier alternative.

Not really easier and since the myawards postbit hook runs queries it's best to comment out the hook if you're not going to use it. Otherwise you waste overhead.