MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new to mybb have a few question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello! i have a few question about MyBB. for the past few years I have been using proboards, but since stumbling across mybb I am really considering moving to it Smile I just have a few questions that I was hoping someone could tell or help me find a code or a mod I think its called on here for some things?

1. Is there a point system? Or a "money" system? Like for every post you make you earn so many points? And can they also be subtracted by staff members? I have this on my proboards forum for a virtual store set up so people can buy extra powers and add ons for their characters.

2. Is there an option to add small icons to the profile? Sort of like this screenshot? http://i56.tinypic.com/sc6mhx.png On my site i have a code that lets me do this through the headers and footers area for a specific member and add these icons in. Is there something like this on mybbthat only the staff can modify?

3. Are there member groups and can they have different colors for each one?

4. Is html allowed in posts? Like full styled tables?

Umm thats all I can think of for now lol thanks <3
1. Yes, it's called Newpoints.
2. Yeah, just make a Custom Profile Field that's only editable by staff.
3. Yep.
4. Depends whether you enable it or not. (So it's an option)
Thank you! With the custom profile field will I be able to add images to it?