MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaming Evolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have released a new forum called Gaming Evolution.

GE is about Gaming(PC and Console) and coding from Website to Program

Click the banner below to check it out

[Image: logo.png]

I do have a .tk domain right now, but I plan to buy a .net/.com within a week.
No content, no members and you've removed the copyright notice of the theme.
No content of course it's a new forum. Users join and put content.

No members, like I said as I made that thread I was just opening the doors to the forum.

And no, I did not remove the copyright. I downloaded the theme as is. I made adjustments to a few template for forum posts and index but not the footer.

So where I downloaded it from, they must of removed the copyright. If the original theme owner contacts me up here. I'll put there name on it.
No you make the content to begin with. People wont join a forum with nothing to look at, so make some threads for them to post in.

I know @bennn. I'm doing it now. So give me time Smile
(2011-03-28, 08:03 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: [ -> ]And no, I did not remove the copyright. I downloaded the theme as is. I made adjustments to a few template for forum posts and index but not the footer.

No, you are removing theme's copyrights. Look at the footer:
[Image: 21617-1285791863-Index.png]
(2011-03-28, 08:22 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-28, 08:03 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: [ -> ]And no, I did not remove the copyright. I downloaded the theme as is. I made adjustments to a few template for forum posts and index but not the footer.

No, you are removing theme's copyrights. Look at the footer:
[Image: 21617-1285791863-Index.png]

Okay I will refraze this again.

NO I did not remove the copyright. My friend and I were talking on MSN. I asked him for a decent theme he had, he said try this one. I uploaded it AS I GOT IT

Now, I know there is a copyright I will add it up there.
It should be like this;
<strong>Theme created by <a href="http://www.yuvapix.com">yuvapix.com</a>, &copy; 2010.</strong>
Off to bed, got a long day in front of me tom with the forum.

Everyone check out the new improvements to GE.
He's been banned anyway by staff, so I suspect this will be locked.