MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More Fields in Forum Team List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I asked before about showing Custom Fields in Member List.

Now I want to do add columns in the Show Team List, to show more fields, like: icq number, msn id, yahoo id, etc.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.
Can you pleaae specify the exact fields so i can work on them, because it is not like the memberlist.

regards
Sure Zaher, Thanks.

Im trying to use the Show Team List as a Directory for the Staff. So, only the members of the staff will be allowed to see this list.

Im using the yahoo ID field to store a home phone number and the icq number field to store a cell phone number (Im doing this by altering the spanish translation)

So, the fields I would like to show are:

1-User ID
2-Actual e.mail address
3-Yahoo ID
4-ICQ Number

Thanks for your help!
All right. Thank you Zaher.

Do you know if there are any "Show Forum Team" links in any other places of the MyBB forum? (other than the one in the bottom of the member list page).

I want to change this link in the templates, and put it in one of the restricted forums, for the team only.
There is on on the index.
and you can always access it using the URL, so you better rename the file, and make some permission not to allow the groups you'd like to access the forum team page.

regards
Isnt it safe enough without the links?...
Can i set permissions for the forum team page in the Admin CP?
You can add a little piece of code to the ./showteam.php

find

$plugins->run_hooks("showteam_start");

below it add

if($mybb->user['uid'] == 0 || $mybb->user['usergroup'] == 5)
{
	nopermission();
}

You can add || $mybb->user['usergroup'] == X after 5 where X is the gid of the group you dont want to give permissions to view that page.

regards

zaher1988 Wrote:
 <tr>
<td width="10%" class="$bgcolor">$user[uid]</td>
<td width="80%" class="$bgcolor"><a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid=$user[uid]"><strong>$user[username]</strong></a></td>
<td width="10%" class="$bgcolor">$emailcode</td>
<td width="10%" class="$bgcolor">$pmcode</td>
<td width="10%" class="$bgcolor">$user[yahoo]</td>
<td width="10%" class="$bgcolor">$user[icq]</td>
<td width="10%" class="$bgcolor">$user[email]</td>
</tr>

I changed the percentages and for a better distribution... Smile

zaher1988 Wrote:now in Admin Cp >Templates > Modify /delete > Expand > Show Forum Team Templates > showteam_usergroup_user
find

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>$lang->uname</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>$lang->email</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>$lang->pm</strong></span></td>
</tr>

I think here you meant Admin Cp >Templates > Modify /delete > Expand > Show Forum Team Templates > showteam_usergroup

Other than that... Thank you so much.
Quote:I think here you meant Admin Cp >Templates > Modify /delete > Expand > Show Forum Team Templates > showteam_usergroup

yeah of course, i'm sorry but it is just that i had to retype that post again due to my connection.

regards