MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Denied Support type of system? How?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay got one more doubt:

When Admin/Super Moderator sees the post.

Its with the URL in the whole text,I tried to find but couldn't get something to work,for eg:

Quote:This user has been denied support,(Click to edit/revoke)

How can I make only Click to edit/revoke) the URL? Confused
Move the <a href over in the global templates for what you are using...
I don't get you,moreover there are no global templates for this one as well as I couldn't find this plugin's templates.
All text is in the ./inc/languages/english/mysupport.lang.php file...
Is this what your looking for :

[attachment=22112]

(2011-03-29, 09:57 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Is this what your looking for :
Yup,but I got it in this one,but it shows some mysql errors in Mod CP logs,I edited the plugin file to let user create thread though Matt can help? Can just modify your plugin file for me with permissions that a user can create thread even if hes denied support? If I try SQL errors comes.

Without knowing what the error actually is, or what changes you made, there's nothing I can suggest. removing the check for if a user is denied support isn't in itself going to cause any errors, I'm not really sure what you're changing to get a SQL error.
(2011-03-30, 06:13 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Without knowing what the error actually is, or what changes you made, there's nothing I can suggest. removing the check for if a user is denied support isn't in itself going to cause any errors, I'm not really sure what you're changing to get a SQL error.
Alright,can you just modify your mysupport plugin file in the way where even if a user is denied support he can create new thread,can you do it and upload here as an attachment? Thanks.

Just remove this from the top of the plugin file:

$plugins->add_hook('newthread_start', 'mysupport_newthread');
Pages: 1 2