MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB logged in but not logged in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Could I have a test account
Now my friend's side. Work he can change couple of accounts and no problem. I guess it's my side but I'm not sure what.
As brought up by NewEraCracker, there might be a bug
http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1438

Could you also try blanking out the cookie domain? I mean delete the cookie domain in admincp?

EDIT: However, I could login, browse and logout without any problems using the test account you PMed
I did that on Mozilla Firefox and it worked. But not on Chrome eventhough I deleted all the caches and cookies on Chrome
Try the incognito mode on chrome thats a sure way to know that you're not using any cookie or cache thats stored. If it works there then you can be sure its just the cache on your computer.
In incognito mode it worked.

So what's the cause ?
(2011-03-29, 11:27 AM)PhotonHeliuM Wrote: [ -> ]In incognito mode it worked.

So what's the cause ?
Nothing brother,just chrome is sometimes slow and doesn't get cleared faster.

This happened to me and my friend,my friend could open and login my site in Mozilla but not in chrome but the next day everything was fine I guess.

Though try doing:

1. START>RUN, in box type cmd
2. enter command ipconfig/flushdns,hit enter and wait about half an hour or an hour and then see if it gets solved. (Note: This is optional but recommended too,your site might not be accessible for a while till cache and DNS updates.)

Done that but nothing. I moved to Firefox. Got another problem now. Sometimes whenever I go to a thread and I delete that it'll go to my old Theme instead of the current one. I have to refresh in order to have the current theme. Could it be the temporary URL problem ?
Make sure:

You force the theme on all the users including yourself in themes and templates>Themes.
It worked now. Got some problems again LOL. We're getting outta topic. If you have MSN let me know.
Pages: 1 2 3