MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Imaginedesigns - Website & Graphic Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Imaginedesigns is a small newly made website and graphic design business...

<snip>

Please tell me what you think, and please join and help us get known.
Its obvious your using Ferrons "Accord" theme as a base for your own theme, and that's fine I'm sure but you still have to give him credit in the footer...
Quote:Things you CAN't do:
Redistribute this theme, free or paid, without my copyright.
Claim it as your own work.

Things you CAN do:
Modify this theme to it's fullest potential. (Even if you modify it, you need to keep my copyright intact unless I give consent).
Install it on any number of forums.
Enjoy it! Smile

From the license which you agreed to. Removing copyrights, and especially claiming it as your own work, is not cool. Not cool.
Plagiarism is bad and is against the law. Not cool to take someone else's work and claim you made it.
You're also using Dark Fusion's forum status icons for "DarknessBB" and thats not cool unless you have MY copyright in the themes footer. Your heading down the wrong path, real fast.
And you have too many links in your post. /you guys took all the good broken stuff.

Now speaking from Audentio, i will tell you here, please abide to the license Ferron provided. If not further action will be taken.
Will do...
Also, it is a mystery to me how the homepage can look so nice, and yet the forum theme is just a rip. I'm guessing the homepage is a free template or theme somewhere.

Edit: just noticed "DarknessBB" is also not that great. Seems like the homepage is definitely free from somewhere.
Nope, the homepage was made with just pure HTML / CSS which i find much easier to work with... Because making script themes takes different tabs opened / closed etc... im not so good with that.
The only reason my main page is made with the extension .PHP is so i could use the "<?php include ?>" string, so i only have to edit one file to change something on every page...
/* Handcoded by RapidxHTML - http://www.rapidxhtml.com */
Pages: 1 2