MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Info about me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just letting you guys know my current internet status

I do have home internet access again, which is the good news.

However, I unfortunately only have AOL Dial-Up which limits me because I cannot tie up the phone line, therefore I actually am limited for internet usage.

However I can check in now and do stuff I couldn't do before, just very very very much slower this time.

I will be saving up money to get a broadband internet connection back once again so I can put my fullest out to you guys.

To both the MyBB Staff and the Users, thanks, for being patient with me.

~ Ryan
At least it's a step in the right direction dude, hope to see that broadband soon!
Yay! Welcome back a bit more Big Grin

Hmmm... *stays quiet about AOL* ... anyways nice to have you back. Big Grin
Welcome back! Lol @ Dale.. I think I'll be quiet about AOL 21.0 too. Toungue
Welcome back.

And as far as AOL goes. I'm guess im the only one who hasnt had problems with AOL. Toungue
Darren Wrote:Welcome back.

And as far as AOL goes. I'm guess im the only one who hasnt had problems with AOL. Toungue
Try cancelling Big Grin

Anyway, glad to hear that you'll be here at MyBB more often! Smile
Isn't AOL dial-up more expensive than, say, DSL? Toungue I always thought it was...

But at least you have a home connection now Smile
It sucks cuz I can't do any FTP work on my sites until I get my new computer over to where I'm staying at. Sad

This computer I'm on now is an old Compaq Presario 2266.

I upgraded the RAM in it so it would run at a decent rate, and even with the additional RAM it's only got 256 MBs.