MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum pages showing in show thread ..??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
forum pages showing in show thread ..??

in all themes ..plz how i can solve it ..see the screen shout..

Open showthread template and find {$multipage} located in header somewhere and change its location above the <div class="float_right">
{$newreply}
</div>
(2011-03-30, 06:19 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Open showthread template and find {$multipage} located in header somewhere and change its location above the <div class="float_right">
{$newreply}
</div>

I don't think the positioning is the problem. Those page numbers are for the forum, not the thread as he says the thread has only 1 post.

The problem I believe is with your theme or jscript conflict. That pagination should actually be hidden and shown in the dropdown when the down arrow V is clicked in the navigation bit.
(2011-03-30, 06:31 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-30, 06:19 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Open showthread template and find {$multipage} located in header somewhere and change its location above the <div class="float_right">
{$newreply}
</div>

I don't think the positioning is the problem. Those page numbers are for the forum, not the thread as he says the thread has only 1 post.

The problem I believe is with your theme or jscript conflict. That pagination should actually be hidden and shown in the dropdown when the down arrow V is clicked in the navigation bit.

yes dear u r right..so plz can u help me..i have change many themes..but no results..

any help ??????????
is there no one for help me ..?????
thanks problem was in function file..