MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ghoku
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As im unable to reply to this thread, surely im allowed to defend myself ? http://community.mybb.com/thread-91251.html

The reason you were removed as a subscriber (ghoku) was because, you downloaded my plugins and plugins of other authors and you even had the cheek to physically tell me while chatting, that you were going to make edits and release them as your own. You also told me that your using an offshore host and you were going to redistribute them and that i couldnt send a DMCA takedown notice as you were on an offshore host.

Ive got over 100 subscribers, why on earth would i remove you or anyone for no reason? I wouldnt do that nor have i ever done that. If you wish to esculate a dispute with paypal , be my guest. Ive saved all your redistribution claims as evidence if needed.

You gave me no choice to remove you from subscriber status. What did you think was going to happen when you told me you were going to redistribute ? Did you think i was going to give you an award or something, cop on.

[attachment=22120]
I would advice to stop bringing your fight here, don't take it as a third party tool to fight over here.
(2011-03-30, 07:24 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I would advice to stop bringing your fight here, don't take it as a third party tool to fight over here.

I'm sure it will be closed soon enough.
Im just defending myself, if its that big of an issue, then why are these threads not unapproved ? If they were unapproved i wouldnt need to post to defend myself.
I respect your feelings Janota, but talking such things over another community is not going to serve you much. ghoku thread is locked, so there is no need to digg it more.
Yes i understand but its visible to the public. If someone is allowed to slate me, surely im allowed to reply, personally if threads are locked for this reason they should be unapproved.

Allowing the content to remain (In a locked state) is not the solution.
This is exactly why I suggested he take it to PayPal, that way you can present your side to PayPal and he can present his and the dispute can be arbitrated fairly. Holding a "trial by community" isn't going to help either side get what they want.