MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Online Today Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,
I am looking for a plugin for "Users Online Today" on the Index page. It looks just like the current "Who's Online" section, but lists all the users who have been active today. I know I saw something like this recently, but I've searched all over and can't seem to find it again.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/online-today-1.2.2

You may have to change the compatibility if you are using 1.6
Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for.
How do I display the "Users Online Today" but NOT our default "Whos Online" ?

I only want to display "Users Online Today"

Thanks
(2011-04-02, 07:44 PM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]How do I display the "Users Online Today" but NOT our default "Whos Online" ?

I only want to display "Users Online Today"

Thanks

You can simply remove the "Who's Online" bit from the proper index template.
Sorry to bump this (or if it should be in a new thread), but I have a question.

I have been using a plug-in that does this, and just noticed today it was no longer showing up on the index. I downloaded the one in this thread, and it turns out it was exactly what I already had. Now I can't activate it (before it was activated but not working anyway). Come to think of it, I think it was when I recently updated to 1.6.3 and forced updates to all of the templates that it probably stopped working.

How do I do this?
(2011-03-30, 08:31 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]You may have to change the compatibility if you are using 1.6

Open the file /inc/plugins/onlinetoday.php and search for the line that says:
		"compatibility" =>	"14*",
change to
		"compatibility" =>	"16*",
Save the file.

It's always a good thing to deactivate all plugins before doing a MyBB upgrade and after you the upgrade is complete activate them again. This forces the template changes to be applied again.
(2011-05-29, 08:56 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Open the file /inc/plugins/onlinetoday.php and search for the line that says:
		"compatibility" =>	"14*",
change to
		"compatibility" =>	"16*",
Save the file.

It's always a good thing to deactivate all plugins before doing a MyBB upgrade and after you the upgrade is complete activate them again. This forces the template changes to be applied again.
Much appreciated! That did the trick. I'll also try and keep that bit of information in mind when updating.

(2011-06-03, 07:17 AM)Kiwi76 Wrote: [ -> ]Much appreciated! That did the trick. I'll also try and keep that bit of information in mind when updating.

This would work on 90% of the 1.4 plugins. Although there will be some that need more to make it compatible.
Pages: 1 2 3