MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is there a plug in for refferal link on evry user and how to put or code the userbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need a plug in on refferal box in the registration table and how to put a refferal link of my own user? i cant see it.... and pls show me or teach me how to browse the group user bar thanks... and how to hide the chat box from the guest list
just want to bump
bump only thanks
Sorry I don't really understand you're English so I'm going to have to presume you mean how to find your own referral link. Just go to "User CP" and it'll be there near the profile information. If you're looking to see who you referred then you'll need a plugin, there's one on mybbcentral.

Browse the group userbar, what do you mean? There should also be a setting in the chat box to hide it from guests, if not just edit the guest permissions.
No need to bump every couple of hours. It doesn't work here since your posts are combined.
no sir i mean i install mybb board just this day. then when i go to my usercp i can find my user referal link. is there a plug in for that?
then about the userbar how can i browse it? can you teach me? and what is the code of browsing?