MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: t.prefix on clause after upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Undecided You didn't have to reinstall, it would have regenerated eventually.
Looks like you've still got code in the templates from the prefix plugin or something.

Are all the ACP files uploaded...??
What do you mean and I have serious problem using the Database Backup in AdminCP. Tools & Maintenance doesn't appear on the tabs. Is there another way having a backup for the forums ? It was ok before adding that Prefix plugin. After adding it, everything was a mess.
With the prefix-plugin this came into a problem. Missing a table in the database

mybb_threadprefixes

Anyone know the settings for setting up this table ?

Solved.
[Image: tprefix.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well my original version used was 1.6.2 the newest and yet I have to do this but again it's doesn't work after upgrade. I've run ./install/upgrade.php nothing happened too. It said at last 0 amount of .... and 0 amount of .... has replaced. Meaning nothing is replaced. How do I fix it ? Do I have to disable all plugins and re-run upgrade.php ?

Thanks
Anyone ?
Sorry my bad. I wanted to put that solved.
That thread is solved. Now this new problem. So any solution besides that upgrade since I don't need to upgrade.
Anyone help ?
Why did you even install a plugin for thread prefixes when it's a default feature in 1.6...?? The plugin probably dropped the table because the plugin would also have added the table when it was installed, as this table didn't exist in MyBB 1.4.

And I know the Tools & Maintenance tab is missing, you've said that, hence me asking if all the ACP files were uploaded...
You've already got a thread with this error in it, you can discuss what ever you need to about this in there.
Ok right. I'm getting the t.prefix clause. I was on 1.6.2 all the way and had this problem. Any idea how to fix it ? I have never use previous version and upgrade. 1.6.2 is the first version I use and I'm getting that error. That error suppose to appear if I'm upgrading.
Why are you posting in yet another thread about this?? That's the third one now, you realise this is making it far harder to help you?? I've merged all your threads on this issue together.

As I said, if you installed a prefix plugin and then uninstalled it, it'll be that... has that plugin been completely uninstalled??
Pages: 1 2 3