MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Merge Time - merging when disabled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm running 1.6.2 and have tried to disable the post merge feature by both leaving the Post Merge Time field blank, and entering a 0. It worked for awhile, then today out of the blue it started merging posts again. I checked the setting and nothing had changed, it was still set to 0.

Is there anywhere else this needs to be disabled that I've missed? And why has it just started merging again when no settings have been changed?

Any help would be appreciated! Smile
Remove 0 from the field, remain it as empty.
(2011-03-30, 07:06 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Remove 0 from the field, remain it as empty.

I've tried it both ways, with 0 and empty.. and posts still merge. It's so weird.
Make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666. have you edited this file at any point??
(2011-03-30, 07:32 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666. have you edited this file at any point??

Yep it is.. but strangely, I put a value of 30 in there, saved it, then went back and changed it to blank.. and now it stopped merging. Maybe I'm just losing my mind, LOL

Thanks!!