MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Settings keeps reverting back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the Usergroup Legends by HSC up for plugin. To enabled it, I gotta pick Yes under it's settings in AdminCP. So I clicked Yes and I save settings but it keeps reverting to No and everytime I do something I have to refresh on my own to see the changes. Any idea why ?

I clean caches and cookies through CCleaner but no change still. I tried other browser and doesn't work too.
Does it only happen with the settings for this plugin, or for other settings? If it is only for this plugin, then there may be an issue with the plugin. You can add a usergroup legend by editing the templates anyway. I think that is a much better option.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-45670.html
I got it working for now though. I was using the plugin and it worked fine but I wanna remove the brackets which is at the side of the Group Names and also I wanna know if Username Style which includes like [b] and stuffs like that, is it allowed to add bbcode / html like customize picture for username style. Like this, you see that Irish311 custom style ? That is how I wanted to do but I'm not sure of the code used.

[Image: customnick.png]