MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making a Category/Forum Hyper-Link to Another Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got some questions here. I'm adding a VIP subscription for my site. I'll make 1 forum under a category and that forum when they press will redirect to a certain page that explain what VIP gets and stuffs. Anyone here knows how to do it in myBB ?
Forums & Posts > Click Forum > Edit Forum Settings > Forum Link > Save
Oh thanks a lot. I can make a form on another page right ?
What do you mean? If you make a custom page, then you can add a form to it...?
I think he means he wants a section that has a forum called say "Upgrade" and when you click that forum instead of going to forumdisplay.php it goes to his upgrade page. When you are upgraded it has the VIP contents.
If he wants to do what you are saying, this would require a plugin. Either you use it as a forum, or as a redirect. What you could do though is have a forum that is redirecting to the upgrade page, showing for normal members, and add the VIP forums, and make the VIP forums show for the VIP group, and not regular members.
Yeah, that's sort of what I was getting at, had it worded a little differently though.
Woah. I'm confused. My english isn't that good and I hardly understand. A plugin would be great since I don't have that much skills to edit myselft.
Forums & Posts > YOUR FORUM > Edit Forum Settings > Forum Link/Forum Redirection > Enter your page link.

Click save.
I understand that part. Just that the other posts.